Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Inspirations- 1/17/12

Good evening everyone!!  Since the beginning of the year it seems that I've barely had time for myself due to working majority of the time.  I haven't been able to focus on anything artistic personally and well I want that to change, once I find the time.  I hope to have something personal on the blog within the next week. I've managed to get a little time in to do some inspiration searching and came across Cuded- Design and Inspiration. It is one of the coolest and most inspirational site I've come across in a long time.

I usually pick up a few design/computer art magazines every few months and came across a issue of Computer Arts and they had a special article about typography.  It show cased quite a diverse collection of typographic images. So I decided to go on Cuded and came across some amazing work from Yulia Brodskaya, using paper. I just had to share her work.  Hope you enjoy.









 







I must go on  a quest to find more of her work.  This is some amazing work she has done. I seriously wish I had the patience to give this a try, lol.

Falisha Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment