Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dream Workspace

Have you ever been inside and office and just loved everything about it and wish you could transform a space in your home into your dream work space? Well,there have been a number of occasions I've seen offices I wish I could have placed right in my home. Or visited IKEA and wish I could just scoop up everything I saw to make my dream work space.

I believe artists should have all the space they need to be creative. Things placed within reach and neat and organized to get the creative juices going. Thinking about this lead me to searching for work spaces online for inspiration. 



Outside the loud green paint...I love this space.


IKEA seriously has to be THE best place to go to get cool,modern furniture to create the perfect work space. I can't wait to create my own some day.

That's all for today!!!  Hope the blog got your mind thinking of some ideas you may have had for some cool work spaces.


-Falisha Ann

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a pretty cute workspace and a nice area to go and get ready to create something awesome. I hope you can get your own workspace like this and enjoy having such a great place to work in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment JT. I really appreiate it.

    Id love to have a place to work in like that now. :-)

    ReplyDelete